RuCTFE 2015 game extension and SLA recalc

Konstantin Plotnikov

Nov 21, 2015, 10:59:12 AM11/21/15
to ructfe@googlegroups.com ructfe@googlegroups.com
Hi, teams!

Now, when the game has stabilized, it's time to announce how we are going to fix mistakes.
We decided to take the following steps:
1. We recalculate SLA for those periods of the game when there were problems with our checksystem. For those teams who had at least one of the services at least once in the UP state from the beginning of the game till the end of problem period we count all the services as they were in the UP state during the problem period.
2. We extend the game for one hour. The end of the game will be at 20-00 UTC

Kost

Konstantin Plotnikov

Nov 21, 2015, 2:13:56 PM11/21/15
to ructfe@googlegroups.com ructfe@googlegroups.com
Hi!

We've done all SLA recalc, check it out on the scoreboard.
45 minutes left to the game end.

Kost