Continuous Integration?

ab5tract

Oct 15, 2009, 4:30:32 PM10/15/09
to rubywaves
Okay so I think this might be fun:

http://runcoderun.com/

Could be a nice motivator to get the spec suite together?

On another note, I'm considering proposing a group project at my
university using Waves to construct a publishing platform for a
journal we might be establishing. I am confident that they will not
have too hard a time understanding Waves and Ruby, as long as I'm not
too terrible a teacher.

I know we've been struggling with 0.9.0 (maybe we should rename it
'Sisyphus' ? ) but I think with just a few code pushes we might be
able to pull it off. But does anyone have the time? That's a good
question. I have vacation next week. But I certainly don't have the
chops to conjure that trick myself, being more of the Flava Flav to
this here Public Enemy.

Though you know that don't mean I ain't got chops. Just sayin', it's
about time for this little band of soul rebels to get this party
started..