a few questions answered

Daniel Yoder

Feb 3, 2010, 9:22:56 PM2/3/10
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
We got some questions recently from IRC I thought would be worth posting here:

1. Is Ruby Waves under active development?

Yes. Things have been very slow lately, but should pick up considerably soon.

2. Does Waves support query parameter matching?

Yes. To wit:
(from test/match/query.rb)

  on(:get, ["foo"], :accept => "text/plain", :query => {:bar => /\d+/})

You can also do:

:query => {:bar => "123"}

or even just:

:query => {:bar => true}

Curiously, we for some reason did not provide for:

:query => {:bar => false}

which made sense to me once, but now seems silly.

3. Is there any up-to-date documentation, tutorials, etc.?

No, not really. I don't really even have an ETA on that presently. :(

Regards,
Dan