waves 0.9.0 milestone

Daniel Yoder

Nov 9, 2009, 2:22:31 AM11/9/09
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
first, i've fixed the compact generator. second, i now have publisher
(check my github site, this is sort of a successor to pages, serving
as an 0.9 example app) running the dev.zeraweb.com site on my local
box. the significance of this is that waves 0.9 is on pretty solid
ground. i will probably try to push out a release sometime during the
next two weeks, so that at least the gem installs and works, even tho
the docs will be a bit out of date.

Jay donnell

Nov 9, 2009, 11:56:15 AM11/9/09
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
which branch are you pushing the 0.9 code to?

Daniel Yoder

Nov 9, 2009, 1:23:37 PM11/9/09
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
http://github.com/waves/edge

publisher is at

the filebase db for the dev.zeraweb.com web site is at:

note the other sites haven't been converted over yet

dan

Jay donnell

Nov 9, 2009, 6:21:51 PM11/9/09
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
doh, i was watching the wrong wave repo :/

Daniel Yoder

Nov 9, 2009, 9:16:38 PM11/9/09
to ruby...@googlegroups.com
I need to get rid of mine to avoid confusion.