output when I use .ruby-gemset/.ruby-version

Nick Roosevelt

Oct 1, 2013, 2:34:38 PM10/1/13
to rubyversi...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if this is a duplicate.  I tried to search, but I was not sure what to search for.

We have several rails projects, and we use rvm.  On all the projects except one, we still use .rvmrc.  The project we use .rvmrc on doesn't output the "using..." message, but instead outputs the "Use `bundle show [gemname]` to see where a bundled gem is installed." message that I usually only get when I bundle.  Is this correct?

Thanks,

Nick

mpapis

Oct 3, 2013, 2:52:48 PM10/3/13
to rubyversi...@googlegroups.com
it all depends on your .rvmrc files, there are flags for controlling what is output of non .rvmrc files, but for .rvmr it's all inside