Re: Spreadsheet Gem

Zeno Davatz

Jul 27, 2015, 3:11:04 PM7/27/15
to John Hager, spreadsheet
great!

Best
Zeno

Am 27.07.2015 um 21:57 schrieb John Hager <jpha...@gmail.com>:

I guess there is no need for a patch because I found exactly what I was looking for.  The Workbook#set_custom_color seems to work well.

It looks like it updates the palette in Writer::Workbook#write_palette, with the only caveat being that you need to use keys that already exist in SEDOC_ROLOC.

Best,

John

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015, 17:55 Zeno R.R. Davatz <zda...@ywesee.com> wrote:
Dear John

It sure is, if you send us a patch.

Best
Zeno

Am 25.07.2015 um 17:40 schrieb John Hager <jpha...@gmail.com>:

Hi there!

First I just want to say thank you for maintaining the spreadsheet gem. We use it a lot, and I am so glad that you have done the hard work so we don't have to ;).

I just have a quick question. Is it possible to extend the colors defined in the gem? We were hoping to get more flexibility in that area.

Thanks again for the hard work.

All the best,
Joh  Hager