Empty file on Production

Francisco E.

May 7, 2015, 4:02:14 PM5/7/15
to rubyspr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Ruby Spreadsheet Comunity! :)

I'm using this gem over my project but i'm finding a issue.

When i deploy it to production, on generate the XLS the files comes empty, with no rows or columns and there's no report of any kind of errors.
On the development environment i use a clone of the production database and the XLS is generated correctly without any problem.

Notes:  My production environment uses Ruby 1.9.3, Rails 3.2.5 over Debian 6.0
           My development environment Ruby 1.9.3, Rails 3.2.5 over Windows 7

Spreadsheet version: 1.0.0, already tried 1.0.3, no success.

Can someone help?

Thanks,
Francisco

Zeno Davatz

May 7, 2015, 5:17:25 PM5/7/15
to spreadsheet
Dear Francisco

This smells like a permission issue on your production server.

Best
Zeno

Francisco Malheiros

May 7, 2015, 5:19:23 PM5/7/15
to rubyspr...@googlegroups.com
Zeno,
I forgot to say, i've setted the permissions correctly, even because
spreadsheet generates the file with the right sheet name, it just
don't fills the rows and columns.

Thanks you. :)
Francisco Malheiros
francisc...@gmail.com