Geeklunch

sideshowcoder

Jan 17, 2013, 5:07:06 AM1/17/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hi I talked to some people yesterday about Geeklunch and I think It's not that well known. So sorry for using the mailinglist for some "promotion" ;)

Basically a bunch of geeks meet up about every other week somewhere in central munich for lunch on friday. This week for "Weisswurstfrühstück" at "der-Pschorr" near Viktualienmarkt.

So signup and stop by :)

Greetings Phil