Calendar for meetups

Daniel Mattes

Jan 11, 2013, 1:33:55 AM1/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

what do you think about a calendar for the user group, to have all meetups in there?

I created with Google Calendar and the next meetup is already there.

Who needs the management rights? Robert and Alex

Best,
Daniel

robertj

Jan 15, 2013, 4:41:20 PM1/15/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hi Daniel,

thanks for this - Somehow I dont have access to it. Maybe you can explain to me how to use it tomorrow nite.

ciao robertj