Talks for our March meeting

robertj

Feb 11, 2013, 5:19:05 AM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

we are actively looking for talk proposals for our March meeting.
Step forward! You certainly have something to share with your peers.

I am looking for your replies.

ciao robertj

Carola Boettcher

Feb 11, 2013, 7:19:46 AM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
I would be still available for Raspberry Pi!

kmerz

Feb 11, 2013, 7:34:10 AM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
I could prepare a talk about my expirences so far with Rake.
So it would be a little beginner guide followed up with some advanced techniques.
Do's and Don'ts. Something like this.

If it is interesting enough.

Greetz
Konrad

Philipp Fehre

Feb 11, 2013, 8:27:44 AM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Like I said I could do one about Zeus.

Alex P

Feb 11, 2013, 8:30:23 AM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
If everyone likes Greek mythology so much, I could say a couple of things about Cassandra.

--
Alex P
Sent with Sparrow

Peter Schrammel

Feb 11, 2013, 12:45:18 PM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
I can offer an 'introduction to goliath' (not greek, but hebrew/jewish
mythology).

Am 11.02.2013 14:30, schrieb Alex P:
> If everyone likes Greek mythology so much, I could say a couple of
> things about Cassandra.
>
> --
> Alex P
> Sent with Sparrow <http://www.sparrowmailapp.com/?sig>
>
> On Monday, February 11, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Philipp Fehre wrote:
>
>> Like I said I could do one about Zeus.
>>

>> On 11.02.2013, at 11:19, robertj <rob...@robkuz.com
>> <mailto:rob...@robkuz.com>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hey,
>>>
>>> we are actively looking for talk proposals for our March meeting.
>>> Step forward! You certainly have something to share with your peers.
>>>
>>> I am looking for your replies.
>>>
>>> ciao robertj
>>>
>>> --
>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rubyshift-muenchen/-/GkwX2iwYr8MJ.

Konrad

Feb 11, 2013, 12:48:11 PM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/postrank-labs/goliath ???

Peter Schrammel

Feb 11, 2013, 12:52:43 PM2/11/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
yup.

robertj

Feb 18, 2013, 10:06:17 AM2/18/13
to rubyshift...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

thanks for your proposals. really great!

Actually I'd like to do this way

March-Meeting
@Carola: Rasberry Pi
@Konrad: Intro into Rake
@Jan (dont know if already on this list): RMI vs Rubinius

April Meeting (RubyShift goes Mystical)
@Phil: Zeus
@Peter: Goliath
@Alex: Cassandra

Please tell me if that is OK for you and if I can put it on the Website.
Again I need a title and a short description (max 3-5 lines) for every talk in March up until Friday this week latest.

Thank you.

ciao robertj

Philipp Fehre

Feb 18, 2013, 10:07:23 AM2/18/13