Steel City Ruby Pre-sale

Justin Reese

May 27, 2014, 9:42:18 AM5/27/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Join us in our third year of Steel City Ruby Conference as we come together to meet new friends and learn about the latest in the programming language that makes us happy. We’ve got an awesome lineup prepared, but we’re not ready to unveil the whole thing. This is an opportunity to buy a ticket early before the lineup is announced, but also to guarantee access to an event that has sold out every year so far.

General admission tickets include admission to the conference, an awesome t-shirt, a bag of swag, and admission to the after party at PNC Park.

Use pre-sale code: SCRC=community

--
Justin Reese