Fwd: Invitation: Steel City Ruby Whiskey Scholarship

Justin Reese

Apr 11, 2014, 2:53:52 PM4/11/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
This month, we'll be having a social event in lieu of our regular meeting. We'll be meeting at Wigle Whiskey for drinks and the BRGR food truck will be there.

Please join us to raise money for the Steel City Ruby scholarship fun!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014
6:00 PM
Wigle Whiskey
2401 Smallman Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
5 Rubyists going, including:
"-Build&Deploy engineer -Newb Ruby programmer"
You must purchase a ticket for this event http://www.showclix.com/event/3817863/listing We're deferring our May meetup to do a social event as part of Steel City Ruby. A goal of Steel City Ruby has always been to make sure that anyone who wants to a...
Learn more

Sponsored by IBM
Follow us!

meetup.ics