Pghrb 2014 call for talks

Justin Reese

Jan 9, 2014, 9:38:17 AM1/9/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Happy 2014, everyone! Thanks for making 2013 a great year for Pittsburgh Ruby with great monthly meetings, the start of OpenHack, and another successful Steel City Ruby Conference.

With the new year, we're looking for talk proposals to fill our 2014 schedule. February is scheduled, but the rest of the year is wide open. We need talks of all difficulty levels, so don't be afraid to propose something that is "too simple" or "too complex". Or, if you have an idea that isn't fully baked, don't hesitate to reach out to Carol, Jean, or myself to help get it fully baked.

Months will be given on a first come first serve basis. You can talk for 30 minutes before/after someone else, or you can take up the whole hour. If you think you've got an idea, submit a proposal by sending an email to me at justin....@gmail.com.

Let's have another great year!

Justin Reese