Meeting this month?

Grant Olson

Feb 3, 2015, 9:43:13 AM2/3/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I assumed there would be no meeting on January 1st, but thought there
would be one this month. But I don't see anything on the website,
twitter, or meetup.com. Is there a meeting or not?

Thanks,

Grant

Colin Dean

Feb 3, 2015, 10:00:38 PM2/3/15
to Grant Olson, rub...@googlegroups.com
There is not a meeting scheduled.

--
Colin Dean

Justin Reese

Feb 3, 2015, 11:33:35 PM2/3/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com, Grant Olson
Code & Supply is co-hosting a civic build night on Thursday with Open Pittsburgh (Code for America) at the Carnegie Library in the South Side on Thursday.

The regular idea for build night is that we all get together in a room and work on projects together, eat some free food, pair with a new person, mingle, etc. This month, we'll do that and also have a few projects ready to work on from the Open Pittsburgh group that use public data in interesting ways.