Invitation: February OpenHack

Justin Reese

Feb 14, 2014, 6:49:54 AM2/14/14
to rub...@googlegroups.com
FYI: February OpenHack at IBM. Details below.

On February 14, 2014 at 6:47:54 AM, pghrb - Pittsburgh's Ruby User Group (in...@meetup.com) wrote:

Meetup

New Meetup
pghrb - Pittsburgh's Ruby User Group
Added by Justin Reese
Monday, February 24, 2014
7:00 PM
IBM Squirrel Hill
1710 Murray Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA 15217

7 Rubyists attending, including:
"Python's currently my dominant side-project language, but I'd like to learn more about Ruby."
"Dude who thinks web tech/IdAM/cloud/virtualization is pretty sweet. Also many other things are sweet. Some bittersweet."
"I'm a programmer from Virginia trying to make it in Pittsburgh. I make weird things."
"I write code. Sometimes it works."
Please RSVP so that we can provide you a Wifi login and count you toward our food needs. We will be getting a Chipotle burrito bar, courtesy of February's food sponsor The Saxifrage School.
Learn more about their latest project at http://www.devy...
Learn more

- meetup.ics, 1.4 KB
meetup.ics