RoR application give away!

Greg Akins

Jul 2, 2015, 1:52:04 PM7/2/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
So I have an application (http://notifymyclub.org) that I have decided I can't support anymore.

It's built to generate money and I have some initial customers using the site.

However, I've come to the realization that I'll never put enough time to build it into something that can generate enough income to offset the costs and provide some reasonable revenue.

If anyone is interested in taking over the site, contact me.  Otherwise, I'm going to shut it down on 8/1/2015.

Greg Akins

Jul 3, 2015, 9:17:37 AM7/3/15
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Just realized I typed the URL wrong http://notifymyclub.com