Job offer: Ruby/Go/Backend (home-office possible)

katerina....@carpiness.com

Nov 9, 2015, 10:30:52 AM11/9/15
to rubyonrails.cz

Ruby/Go/Backend

Location:        Czech Republic (home office possible)

With offices in the Czech republic, Dubai and Johannesburg, our small and highly talented development team is building a world-scalable platform, delivering the best Subscription Video-On-Demand experience on the African continent and beyond. We are looking for passionate and creative problem solvers to join our team, helping us develop and enhance our core components in-house and to ultimately invent something others haven’t thought of yet! We love to learn from each other, we get to influence the architecture and we are working on something scalable that will be accessed by millions across the continents.

What you’ll be doing:

  • Working on back-end services of the platform. Those are primarily services serving various parts of our API.
  • Working on in-house tools. Some of the service are used for supporting the company, e.g. internal or partners' web consoles.
  • Integration with 3rd party APIs / services. E.g. new payment options.

 To apply, you’ll need:

  • Deep experience with some programming language, such as C/C++, SmallTalk, Java, etc.
  • Ideally you already know Ruby and/or Go but if you are just willing to learn it, you can still be a good fit for this position.
  • Solid communication skills in English so that you can interact with the teams in the other locations.

For more information feel free to contact me at:

katerina....@carpiness.com

+420 776 139 509