Looking for a RoR developer with 3+ years of experience

Maoko

Oct 29, 2015, 7:11:10 PM10/29/15
to rubyonrails.cz

Scandinavian company looking for Ruby on Rails developer. We expect you to have good Ruby On Rails experience. You will be the architect on the projects as well as the key resource for our team. Our projects provides a user-friendly platform for swiftly deployable data-collection. The projects consist of RoR back-end, Backbone.js front-end and multi-platform mobile applications.

Responsibilities: support for existing projects, develop new ones.

Working in our Prague office, 5 days in a row. With a home office possibility for a few days per week.

Requirements:

Ruby

Ruby On Rails

Amazon Web Services

PostgtreSQL

Git

Javascript / HTML / CSS understanding

Deployment with Capybara to linux servers,

Basic knowledge of debian systems,

Unicorn,

Only TDD practices :)

Salary is within 1500EUR - 2500EUR, depending on your skills.

i...@fairpeople.com