[JOB] Ruby Wizard Wanted

已查看 20 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sergey Makridenkov

未读,
2017年3月3日 05:44:352017/3/3
收件人 rubyonrails.cz
Hi,

we @Deluxe/mediapeers are looking for a new peer with skill, passion and humor who would love to help us raise our software to the next level with state of the art web technologies - see below for details.

Thanks,
Sergey

Ruby Wizard @Deluxe/mediapeers

You will work on a sophisticated API-based SaaS solution for the distribution of audiovisual content – covering content and asset management, video screening and file delivery. Some of the largest film studios, broadcasters and distributors from around the world are using our software.

Your tasks

·      craft robust code that is well tested and can be easily understand by your colleagues
·      optimize our code and service quality by suggesting new solutions, technologies and processes
·      mentor others on areas that you are strong in and are open to be mentored on areas you are unfamiliar with
·      bring in enthusiasm, knowledge and skills to build with us the most advanced multi-tenant SaaS for content and asset management

Our requirements

·      You enjoy what you are doing and your profession is your passion
·      You are well experienced in developing web application
·      You have solid programming background in Ruby
·      You got the ideas behind distributed systems/REST-based SOAs
·      You are a true team player and enjoy sharing knowledge proactively
·      You are based in Berlin or willing to move

Our Offer

·      Choose freelance or permanent contract with competitive pay package
·      Pick your favorite development tools and office equipment
·      Enjoy our flat hierarchy where everyone counts and is appreciated
·      Experience our relocation service including a temporary apartment
·      Remote cooperation

If the position offered is of interest to you, please send your code examples and an informal application to h...@mediapeers.com.
回复全部
回复作者