Korean translation

Jino

Sep 17, 2009, 11:08:39 AM9/17/09
to rubyonrails-wiki
Hi all,
I just want to start translating wiki pages with Korean.
Could you add "ko" on the top of the wiki?

Thanks.
Jinho Kim

Matt Aimonetti

Sep 17, 2009, 2:30:40 PM9/17/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

 Could you start translating the front page and then I'll add the link (this way we avoid having an untranslated landing page).

Thanks,

- Matt

Jino

Sep 17, 2009, 4:11:47 PM9/17/09
to rubyonrails-wiki
No problem.

Where do I make the front page? Do I need to make html file and send
you it with email?

Thanks,
Jinho

On Sep 17, 1:30 pm, Matt Aimonetti <mattaimone...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>  Could you start translating the front page and then I'll add the link (this
> way we avoid having an untranslated landing page).
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Matt

Matt Aimonetti

Sep 17, 2009, 4:23:47 PM9/17/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
No need, just translate the landing page in: http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/ko/start

- Matt

JINHO KIM

Sep 18, 2009, 4:58:39 PM9/18/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matt,

I completed translating the front page with korean.
Please add a link "ko" to the front page.

Thanks,
Jinho Kim

Matt Aimonetti

Sep 18, 2009, 5:50:14 PM9/18/09