just a heads up

Ethan McCutchen

Jun 10, 2009, 7:04:49 PM6/10/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

When you guys were considering wiki platforms a few months ago I joined the list to answer a few questions about Wagn, a rails wiki with a special focus on patterned information.  I doubt anyone's looking to migrate again so soon, but it was mentioned the list would like to stay abreast of developments in rails-based wiki platforms in general and Wagn in particular.

So I thought I'd pop in to tell you Wagn 1.0 came out today.  In the last few months of development we've addressed many of the concerns expressed, though, again, I'd be shocked if that were particularly meaningful for you now.

Also wanted to say thanks for all the great work being done on the rails wiki.  Very impressive.

Cheers,
- Ethan

--
Ethan McCutchen
One of the Wagneers, Wagn.org

Patterns.  They're not just for quilting anymore.

Matt Aimonetti

Jun 10, 2009, 7:29:42 PM6/10/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Ethan, good to see Wagn grow so fast!

- Matt

John Yerhot

Jun 11, 2009, 12:15:51 AM6/11/09
to rubyonrails-wiki
> Patterns.  They're not just for quilting anymore.

Ha. love it.