another chinese page in egnlish version- Localization

H.Lee

Mar 15, 2009, 11:28:54 AM3/15/09
to rubyonrails-wiki
Hey guys,

I am a chinese RoR developer in China BeiJing. I just want to do
something help by traslating our wiki to Chinese.
Just now, I found another page about localization is chinese but under
English version.
see the url:
http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/howtos/l10n

Is there anyone have anyidea about this? I noticed the page is create
by wear just in chinese version. so that means we don't orignal
english version. So Shall we just find some enlish version instruction
about how to localiztion and put it instead of the chinese verion?

Thanks

Kosmas

Mar 16, 2009, 9:33:59 AM3/16/09
to rubyonrails-wiki
Hi,

You are right,
It was probably put there by mistake.
And it seems there is no older revision of this particular page.

Do you want to try and translate it in English, and move the current
one under the Chinese translation?