Indian Languages Integration

இளந்தமிழ்

May 22, 2009, 4:38:08 PM5/22/09
to rubyonrails-wiki, hamaram...@gmail.com
Dear Experts,

My friend has launched a website for Astrological Matrimony named
www.hamaramatrimony.com
He would like to integrate Indian languages in that same site. Kindly
help us how to do it.

Also having another problem like the site is not able to see many
times. How to reach the exact problem? When the site is not able view
one city and at the same time in another city able to view (in India).

We are to able to identify whether it is hosting problem or any
programing mistake. Kindly suggest.

Thank you very much.

Matt Aimonetti

May 22, 2009, 5:22:25 PM5/22/09
to rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

 This is the wrong forum for this kind of questions. This forum is reserved to work done on the wiki. You might want to look for a rails user group mailing list or even better, the rails internationalization group.

Thanks,

- Matt