Could an admin please remove the porn from this group

jerry.vos

Feb 12, 2009, 12:06:40 PM2/12/09
to Ruby on Rails: TextMate
Thanks, wasn't expecting that when I clicked this URL at work.

Dr Nic Williams

Feb 12, 2009, 2:58:47 PM2/12/09
to rubyonrail...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately this group doesn't have any admins anymore. If someone knows someone at Google perhaps we can get this fixed?

Cheers
Nic

--
Dr Nic Williams
Mocra - Premier iPhone and Ruby on Rails Consultants

Richie Vos

Feb 12, 2009, 4:26:21 PM2/12/09
On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Dr Nic Williams <dr...@mocra.com> wrote:
Unfortunately this group doesn't have any admins anymore. If someone knows someone at Google perhaps we can get this fixed?

Cheers
Nic

Could you whack references to it on http://drnicwilliams.com/2008/01/31/get-ready-for-the-textmate-trundle-to-rails-20-bundle/ and http://railsbundle.com/ then? That should reduce the # of people that stumble across this.

Maybe a new group could be created.

Dr Nic Williams

Feb 12, 2009, 4:31:39 PM2/12/09
to rubyonrail...@googlegroups.com