Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Daisy Di

ungelesen,
26.01.2012, 03:19:1526.01.12
an rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
i want to delect a record with the code
<% @reservations.each do |reservation| %>
sure?' ,:method => :delete%></td>

but when i click the link ,it will redirect to the show page ,it means
that the show action is invoked,acturally i want to delete it not show
the details, so ,i think the :method=>:delete doesnt work, i search a
lot to find the solution,some advise to add <%= javascript_include_tag
:all %> to the layout,but it still doesnt work, anyone can help me ?
Thanks very much.

PS:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1317448/how-to-create-a-delete-link-for-a-related-object-in-ruby-on-rails
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1317448/how-to-create-a-delete-link-for-a-related-object-in-ruby-on-rails

these two links provide the solution about this kind of problem,i tried,
but it doesnt work.

Andre

ungelesen,
26.01.2012, 03:41:3526.01.12
an rubyonra...@googlegroups.com
Hi, could you post your controller code too?

Javier Quarite

ungelesen,
26.01.2012, 06:40:1126.01.12
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 3:19 AM, Daisy Di <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
Dear All,
i want to delect a record with the code
 <% @reservations.each do |reservation| %>
            sure?' ,:method => :delete%></td>

but when i click the link ,it will redirect to the show page ,it means
that the show action is invoked,acturally i want to delete it not show
the details, so ,i think the :method=>:delete doesnt work, i search a
lot to find the solution,some advise to add <%= javascript_include_tag
:all %> to the layout,but it still doesnt work, anyone can help me ?
Thanks very much.

you want to destroy them using ajax? or just destroy?
What do you have on your destroy action in the controller?

Javier

Daisy Di

ungelesen,
26.01.2012, 22:38:2126.01.12
Andre wrote in post #1042629:

> Hi, could you post your controller code too?

Hi, this is the destroy controller, i wont delete the record,just change
the status to -1.

def destroy
@reservation = CrmRedemptionReservation.find(params[:id])
@reservation.update_attributes(:status_level => -1)
#@reservation.destroy
redirect_to redeemhistory_path
end

Javier Quarite

ungelesen,
26.01.2012, 22:49:4226.01.12
On Thu, Jan 26, 2012 at 10:38 PM, Daisy Di <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
Andre wrote in post #1042629:
> Hi, could you post your controller code too?

Hi, this is the destroy controller, i wont delete the record,just change
the status to -1.

 def destroy
   @reservation = CrmRedemptionReservation.find(params[:id])
   @reservation.update_attributes(:status_level => -1)
   #@reservation.destroy
   redirect_to redeemhistory_path
 end

Why do you comment the line that destroy the reservation?... or your idea of destroy it is by changing its status?

Javier

bhaberer

ungelesen,
26.01.2012, 13:37:5126.01.12
an Ruby on Rails: Talk
What this probably means is that the javascript that handles your
delete links is not being loaded.

What version of Rails is this? I hit this issue a couple times with
early iterations of Rails 3 before the asset pipeline kicked in.

- Brian Haberer

On Jan 26, 12:19 am, Daisy Di <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> i want to delect a record with the code
>  <% @reservations.each do |reservation| %>
>              sure?' ,:method => :delete%></td>
>
> but when i click the link ,it will redirect to the show page ,it means
> that the show action is invoked,acturally i want to delete it not show
> the details, so ,i think the :method=>:delete doesnt work, i search a
> lot to find the solution,some advise to add <%= javascript_include_tag
> :all %> to the layout,but it still doesnt work, anyone can help me ?
> Thanks very much.
>
> PS:http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1317448/how-to-create-a-delete-lin...http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1317448/how-to-create-a-delete-lin...

Colin Law

ungelesen,
27.01.2012, 05:06:5427.01.12
On 26 January 2012 08:19, Daisy Di <li...@ruby-forum.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
> i want to delect a record with the code
>  <% @reservations.each do |reservation| %>
>             sure?' ,:method => :delete%></td>
>
> but when i click the link ,it will redirect to the show page ,it means
> that the show action is invoked,acturally i want to delete it not show
> the details, so ,i think the :method=>:delete doesnt work, i search a
> lot to find the solution,some advise to add <%= javascript_include_tag
> :all %> to the layout,but it still doesnt work, anyone can help me ?

Have you checked in log/development.log to see what is logged when you
click the link?

Colin

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor