[JOBS] Ruby Developer Boston, MA

Vinay Tikku

Mar 2, 2020, 4:45:40 PM3/2/20
to Ruby on Rails: Talk
Hi All,

Our Client a well known Publishing House is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer with strong Ruby on Rails. Also, you will manage some of our external resources (contractors and vendors).

Client: Education/Publishing Domain
Location: Boston, MA
Interview Process: Phone followed by In-person interview
Permanent

Technology stack:
Languages/Frameworks: Ruby/Rails, Javascript
Persistence: MySQL, Postgres, Redis, ElasticSearch
Automation: Chef, Cloudformation
Hosting: Rackspace, AWS

What you bring to the party:
  • Experience in developing large-scale systems
  • Experience building and deploying high-capacity applications in cloud environments (AWS or GCP)
  • Strong command of Ruby on Rails, Javascript and or Python
  • Experience with SQL, Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, API Gateway, Git / Github
  • Experience with Linux (especially Ubuntu/ Debian)
  • Ability to work well with distributed teams as well as collaborative environments
  • Ability to execute on projects with fast deadlines, comfortable with ambiguity and is flexible.
Plus
Some skill in Spanish is a strong plus.
Experience in ed-tech or education fields, a strong plus.

 Regards
Vinay Tikku
Lead Recruiter, AIT Global, Inc.