Adjusting the height of a div to fill the window

James

Aug 8, 2008, 12:00:27 PM8/8/08
to Ruby on Rails: Spinoffs
I think I just need a little education on this topic so that I can
search for a solution more effectively.

I have a window with some stacked divs inside, the height of the top
divs will vary depending on their contents. I want to dynamically
adjust the bottom div to fill the remaining space in the window. I
assume that I'll be using CumulativeScrollOffset and things like that,
but I'm not sure which ones or how.

I'd be very grateful for a brief outline on this topic - then Google
and I can figure out the rest.

Thanks,

JR

T.J. Crowder

Aug 9, 2008, 5:32:56 AM8/9/08
to Ruby on Rails: Spinoffs
Hi James,

This group is defunct (although it's worth searching the archives).
Please see the new better-named, spam-free, moderated group here:

http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous

Note that it's moderated, so your first post won't show up
immediately. Please be patient.
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com