Encoding HELP

mdelfino

Jul 13, 2008, 12:09:08 PM7/13/08
to Ruby on Rails: Spinoffs
Hi, i´m working with prototype and i have a problem with the encoding
of the information when i send way Ajax, the default encoding that
Prototype have if utf-8 but when i send this with some latin
characters this return me this "los Ciclos numerológicos" when must
say "los Ciclos numerológicos",and i try to change the encoding like
this encoding:"ISO-8859-1" buts seems to not working correctly, so,
anybody havea idea?
Thanks a lot

T.J. Crowder

Jul 13, 2008, 2:28:53 PM7/13/08
to Ruby on Rails: Spinoffs
Hi,

We've started transitioning to a new, better-named, hopefully-spam-
free group for Prototype and script.aculo.us:

http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous/

prototype-s...@googlegroups.com

Could you please post your question there instead? Thanks! People
might still answer here, but probably not for all that much longer...
--
T.J. Crowder
tj / crowder software / com