=== This Group Is Closed ===

T.J. Crowder

Aug 22, 2008, 5:37:55 AM8/22/08
to [CLOSED] Ruby on Rails: Spinoffs
This group is now closed. We've moved to the new Prototype &
script.aculo.us group:

http://groups.google.com/group/prototype-scriptaculous
prototype-s...@googlegroups.com

The archives of this group are well worth searching, though! Lots of
useful information here. If you find spam in these archives, please
drop me a note with a link to it and I'll remove it. I've gone
through and deleted all the spam since it got really bad, going back
about two months (six clicks and three page loads / message, but who's
counting?), but I'm sure there's plenty more.

To avoid the spam problem, the new group is moderated, so there WILL
BE A DELAY the first time you post to it while a moderator checks your
message and passes it through. After that you'll be able to post
without pre-approval.

We'll see you over in the new group!
--
T.J. Crowder