Self - Introduction

Harini Balakrishnan

Feb 14, 2018, 3:43:50 PM2/14/18
to rubyonrails-gsoc
Hi all,
My name is Harini, currently pursuing my Master of Science in Software Engineering at San Jose State University.
I have 2 years of experience in Ruby on Rails and I want to participate in GSoC 2018 by joining the RoR community and contributing my work. Can anyone help me where to start?What are all the list of projects? How to show my interest in those projects? and How to get a mentor?

Genadi Samokovarov

Feb 15, 2018, 11:36:05 AM2/15/18
to rubyonrails-gsoc
Hi Harini,

You can find a bunch of resources on our organization page: https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/6164226008154112. There is the link to the current year's ideas page as well. As a way to introduce yourself to the community, you can head on to https://github.com/rails/rails and try to tackle a reported issue or help with documentation – we're always on the hunt for outdated docs, better explanations or documenting undocumented behaviors.

Regards!