Hacked XXX

redbaritone

Dec 8, 2008, 4:18:03 PM12/8/08
to Deploying Rails
I'm assuming the list manager(s) did not intend this:

<http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-deployment>

Robby Russell

Dec 8, 2008, 5:56:04 PM12/8/08
to rubyonrails...@googlegroups.com
actually, this looks right. i've been looking for some new cash flow
streams. ;-)

...okay, i kid. wtf? i'll fix... but wonder how the group got hacked?

--
Robby Russell
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting

http://www.planetargon.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]
+1 815 642 4068 [fax]

Aníbal Rojas

Dec 8, 2008, 6:00:23 PM12/8/08
On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 6:26 PM, Robby Russell <ro...@planetargon.com> wrote:

> actually, this looks right. i've been looking for some new cash flow
> streams. ;-)

I must confess I almost sent you some cash over PayPal ;-D Very funny.

> ...okay, i kid. wtf? i'll fix... but wonder how the group got hacked?

Not sure, the only thing I can imagine is your password got compromised.

--
Aníbal Rojas
http://hasmanydevelopers.com

Robby Russell

Dec 8, 2008, 6:01:33 PM12/8/08
to rubyonrails...@googlegroups.com
could have been any of the admins. i'll update my password for my
google account though

redbaritone

Dec 9, 2008, 9:24:55 AM12/9/08
to Deploying Rails
On Dec 8, 4:56 pm, "Robby Russell" <ro...@planetargon.com> wrote:
> actually, this looks right. i've been looking for some new cash flow
> streams. ;-)

I get a lot of good pointers from the group, but those last two were
exceptional. ;-)