The new forum has arrived! community.rubymotion.com

Colin T.A. Gray

Mar 12, 2015, 12:21:23 PM3/12/15
to rubym...@googlegroups.com
The HipByte and Infinite Red teams have been building a new Discourse-based forum, and it is now open to all RubyMotion users!

Using Discourse, we'll be better able to track announcements, questions, and feedback.  And frankly, Google Groups is just a little "old school" for our liking.

We'll keep the Google Group open for a few more weeks, but I'll be bugging everyone to post at the new forum.  Eventually we'll disable the ability to create new posts, but we will not shut down the group.  We want the content here to remain indexed.

Here are some great discussions that are going on already!

RedPotion:

Volley Motion (a wrapper for the Android HTTP library!)

Swift-style enums, by yours truly:

Thanks to everyone here for making RubyMotion the best programming community out there.  I hope we can continue to encourage the spirit of sharing and support that this group has fostered!

Colin T.A. Gray
Community Manager
HipByte

This conversation is locked