Make a case for the doc project?

Gregory Brown

Mar 28, 2008, 1:16:48 AM3/28/08
to rubyme...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks,

It seems like right now the PDF project is gaining a clear lead in
support, even from those who don't do too much PDF work day to day.

However, the documentation project seems to have some people rallying
behind it too, and here's your chance to make an appeal for it.

Essentially, if the doc project is your first pick, give a shout out,
and let me know what you have in mind for potential topics.

This will help me figure out if I can actually meet your needs, and
will give this idea one last shot before I make my final decision some
time after April 1st.

-greg

Trans

Mar 28, 2008, 9:05:28 AM3/28/08
to RubyMendicant
If it's been boiled down to these two choices, could you briefly
layout a summary and benefit considerations of the two for comparison?
That would be great.

T.

Gregory Brown

Mar 28, 2008, 1:49:48 PM3/28/08
to rubyme...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Trans <tran...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > This will help me figure out if I can actually meet your needs, and
> > will give this idea one last shot before I make my final decision some
> > time after April 1st.
>
> If it's been boiled down to these two choices, could you briefly
> layout a summary and benefit considerations of the two for comparison?
> That would be great.

Not a bad idea, I'll do this. However, I'd still like to hear from
the people who are supporting the doc effort specifically what they'd
be looking for (what topics). I'll put up a comparison up by the 30th
or 31st and leave discussion open until April 2nd or 3rd, then I'll
make a decision.

-greg

-greg