More mooching: Lighthouse

Gregory Brown

Apr 3, 2008, 11:10:33 PM4/3/08
to rubyme...@googlegroups.com
Hey, wondering if anyone has a high end plan on Lighthouse that'd let
you donate a project to Prawn.

If not, I'll probably pick one up out of the mendicant coffers, but I
figured I'd ask before I spend the $$$

-greg

Matt Todd

Apr 4, 2008, 3:01:30 AM4/4/08
to rubyme...@googlegroups.com
Since your work will be open source (heh, would be silly if it
weren't), LightHouse's creators, ActiveReload (now part of ENTP?) have
indicated that they will be giving free accounts to open source
projects. You might want to email them directly for them to hook you
up. They did so for my OS project as well.

Matt Todd

Gregory Brown

Apr 4, 2008, 8:02:35 AM4/4/08
to rubyme...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 3:01 AM, Matt Todd <chio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since your work will be open source (heh, would be silly if it
> weren't), LightHouse's creators, ActiveReload (now part of ENTP?) have
> indicated that they will be giving free accounts to open source
> projects. You might want to email them directly for them to hook you
> up. They did so for my OS project as well.

Thanks Matt, I'll try this.

-greg

Gregory Brown

Apr 4, 2008, 6:23:52 PM4/4/08
to rubyme...@googlegroups.com

Got the hook up from Rick. Thanks for suggesting this.

-greg