Please Submit Questions for my RubyConf talk

Gregory Brown

Oct 23, 2008, 1:32:58 AM10/23/08
to rubyme...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

As you know, I'll be putting together a post-mortem on the Ruby
Mendicant project some time around RubyConf, and will be delivering a
talk that summarizes what I did with all that time off of work.

I don't want to rattle on about my own personal war stories, so what
I'd like to know is what people are actually interested in.

Please submit questions to me (privately if you wish, here otherwise)
about all things Ruby Mendicant. These can be Prawn specific
questions, questions about the general projects, comments about my
progress that you want me to address, etc. I will pick from the list
of questions I receive, and then prepare responses which I'll give
live in Orlando, FL at RubyConf.

I assume this talk will be videotaped, but if it's not, I'll be sure
to post my answers to *all* the questions I get online somewhere for
people to read.

Since I'd like to be able to fit as much of these topics into my talk
as possible, please send the questions as soon as you can.
I'll keep an eye on things until the last minute, but if you let me
know what you want to know about within the next few days, there is a
very good chance it will end up in the talk.

-greg

--
Technical Blaag at: http://blog.majesticseacreature.com | Non-tech
stuff at: http://metametta.blogspot.com