Open Question : Glittering Features or Stability?

Gregory Brown

Aug 18, 2008, 3:55:49 PM8/18/08
to RubyMendicant
Hey folks,

I've got an open question about the direction of Prawn's development
plans for the next several weeks.
I mostly want to see whether people think it's more important for me
to make deep progress into additional feature work, or if they'd
rather me tune the core features we have already to make them nicer,
faster, and cleaner.

I'm leaning towards the latter, despite the excitement and requests
for features. Please see the detailed question and discussion on the
Prawn list at:

http://groups.google.com/group/prawn-ruby/t/c82116a4636bf452

All opinions and thoughts are welcome, I'd like to go in the direction
the community wants with this.

-greg