RubyJax September meeting ideas

Jon Larkowski

Sep 20, 2010, 12:29:50 PM9/20/10
to RubyJax
Anyone wanna talk at this month's meeting? Next Tuesday, 28th?

Rob Warner

Sep 20, 2010, 12:57:13 PM9/20/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
I thought Steve Bristol was going to do part 2 of his iOS Dev talk.

--
Rob Warner

Steven Bristol

Sep 20, 2010, 1:02:47 PM9/20/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
> --

That would be part 2 of 17. We didn't get a lot of turn out, so let's
see if someone wants to do something more ruby. If not, I'm happy to
continue to bore/entertain/offend. :)

cheers,
steve

Jon Larkowski

Sep 21, 2010, 11:53:11 PM9/21/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Let's do more iPhone! Tuesday at 7pm then, Steven? I'll do a formal meeting posting tomorrow.

Steven Bristol

Sep 22, 2010, 10:28:00 AM9/22/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:53 PM, Jon Larkowski <jonlar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Let's do more iPhone! Tuesday at 7pm then, Steven? I'll do a formal meeting posting tomorrow.

Tues night works for me. I'll see all seven of you there. ;)

steve

Jim Remsik

Sep 22, 2010, 10:38:40 AM9/22/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Six actually, I can't make it.

steve

--
Jim Remsik Jr
Gmail: jremsikjr

Andrew Davis

Sep 22, 2010, 11:36:34 AM9/22/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
i don't live in jacksonville, I live in jackson, ms.

turn on the live stream and I'll be there :)

Cayce Balara

Sep 22, 2010, 12:01:18 PM9/22/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com, Jim Remsik
Five. Can't make it Tuesday, either.

c.

Bernardo Telles

Sep 22, 2010, 4:06:52 PM9/22/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Bummer...I was hoping to drive over from Tallahassee. Any chance it could be set to 7:30pm on any day of the week? (kind of a long drive for me)
Bernie

Steven Bristol

Sep 22, 2010, 4:15:22 PM9/22/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 4:06 PM, Bernardo Telles <bte...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bummer...I was hoping to drive over from Tallahassee. Any chance it could be
> set to 7:30pm on any day of the week? (kind of a long drive for me)
> Bernie

7-7:30 is usually just socializing. The content doesn't start until 7:30.

cheers,
steve

ipsbfiend

Sep 23, 2010, 11:27:16 PM9/23/10
to RubyJax
Hey everyone.... new to Jacksonville, new to the group!.. hope you
don't mind if I join in on Tuesday!

Luis

Steven Bristol

Sep 24, 2010, 7:51:58 AM9/24/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:27 PM, ipsbfiend <ipsb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey everyone.... new to Jacksonville, new to the group!.. hope you
> don't mind if I join in on Tuesday!
>
> Luis

We'd love to have one more show up! The only thing you need to be
aware of is that if this is your first time at rubyjax, you must
fight.

cheers,
steve