MongoDB Conference in Atlanta on Feb 8

Meghan Gill

Jan 29, 2011, 1:23:18 PM1/29/11
to RubyJax
Hi all,

I thought that some of you might be interested in this upcoming event
about the open source, document-oriented database MongoDB. The
conference will feature sessions on schema design, indexing,
administration, replication, sharding, and more. In addition to
several of the MongoDB developers from 10gen, confirmed speakers
include Hugh Watkins of Ericsson, Rick Copeland of SourceForge, Jeremy
McAnally of Intridea, and Jeremy Holland of Moontoast. The event is
sponsored by 10gen, the company that develops and supports the
database.

Early bird pricing is over, but I set up the discount code "rubyjax"
that will give members of this group 20% off on admission. Hope to see
some of you there!

Mongo Atlanta
Tuesday, February 8
GTRI Conference Center - 250 14th Street NW, Atlanta, Georgia 30318
$50 Early Bird until 1/18 / $100 general admission / $30 student
http://www.10gen.com/conferences/mongoatlanta2011

Best,
Meghan