Coming to Jacksonville

1 view

David A. Black

Nov 29, 2010, 4:48:35 AM11/29/10
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jacksonville Rubyists --

I'm coming to Jacksonville today (Monday) until Saturday (probably).
It's a medical trip; I have an out-patient appointment at the Mayo
Clinic, so I don't know my exact schedule nor exactly how I'll be
feeling at various times... but if anyone might want to get together,
and can deal with me declining invitations if I'm not up to it, let me
know.

(Just so you know and/or don't worry too much: the illness I'm being
seen for is a chronic itching condition that I've had since August,
and that no one has been able to diagnose or fully treat. Not
life-threatening, but almost completely destructive of normal
activities -- in particular, sleep.)

You can reach me at dbl...@rubypal.com. (I've given up trying not to
be harvested by spammers :-)

David

--
David A. Black, Senior Developer, Cyrus Innovation Inc.

 The                   Ruby training with Black/Brown/McAnally
 Compleat              Stay tuned for next event!
 Rubyist               http://www.compleatrubyist.com