Looking for Ruby Dev in Jax

Eric Fleming

Oct 31, 2011, 5:02:53 PM10/31/11
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone, my company is looking for a Ruby dev.  I am part of the team building out http://path.to.  You can find my profile at http://path.to/efleming.  We are looking for another ruby developer to join the team.  We are building the site with a combination of Ruby (JRuby) and Java.  The front end is all in JRuby on Rails. The back end is made up of some Java services and some Ruby services, again JRuby but using Sinatra for a framework.  We are a well funded company with great benefits.  If you are interested or know someone who is, please let me know.  I appreciate it.

--
Eric Fleming
efle...@gmail.com