ERROR: While executing gem ... (Errno::EADDRNOTAVAIL)The requested address is not valid in its context. - connect(2) for "0.0.0.0" port 53

somesh ch

Aug 17, 2017, 3:24:14 PM8/17/17
to RubyInstaller

When I am using this command gem install sass I am getting this issue..Could anyone help ,me to solve this issue?

ERROR:  While executing gem ... (Errno::EADDRNOTAVAIL)The requested address is not valid in its context. - connect(2) for "0.0.0.0" port 53

Lars Kanis

Aug 17, 2017, 3:28:03 PM8/17/17
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com
Looks like your DNS resolver address is set to 0.0.0.0, so that the name resolution fails. Check your network settings!

--
Regards,
Lars

Emmanuel Jayeola