Suggest me

Abishek P

Aug 20, 2021, 3:12:35 PM8/20/21
to RubyInstaller
Hi I'm a beginner to ruby without pre-requesite of programming knowledge I started to learn this ruby is it fine?

Lars Kanis

Aug 20, 2021, 3:15:42 PM8/20/21
to RubyInstaller
Yes, it's fine! I started programming many years ago and still enjoy it. In particular, writing things in Ruby is fun.

--
Regards,
Lars

Am Fr., 20. Aug. 2021 um 21:12 Uhr schrieb Abishek P <abishek...@gmail.com>:
Hi I'm a beginner to ruby without pre-requesite of programming knowledge I started to learn this ruby is it fine?

Mohit Sindhwani

Aug 21, 2021, 6:29:38 AM8/21/21
to rubyin...@googlegroups.com, Lars Kanis
Hi Abhishek,

On 2021-8-21 3:15 am, Lars Kanis wrote:
> Yes, it's fine! I started programming many years ago and still enjoy
> it. In particular, writing things in Ruby is fun.

Welcome to the community. There is a lot of information online but this
group and the main Ruby forum group are all very helpful. If you're just
installing Ruby and trying to get started, I have a couple of posts on
my blog:https://notepad.onghu.com/tags/#Ruby
and also
https://notepad.onghu.com/2021/ruby3-windows-day0-install-hello_world/
to help with installation, etc.

Feel free to ask if you have questions. Enjoy!

Best Regards,
Mohit.
2021-8-21 | 5:25 pm.