version release date history wrong for "humanize" gem

Jeremy Weathers

Aug 30, 2018, 9:47:53 AM8/30/18
to rubygems.org
I noticed that https://rubygems.org/gems/humanize suggests that the gem is abandoned with an update 2.5 years ago, rather than the actual last release of 1.8.0 about 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure if this data problem is confined to this one gem or if it affects many - it's certainly not a universal problem.

David Radcliffe

Aug 30, 2018, 9:54:01 AM8/30/18
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com

We've discussed this before here: https://github.com/rubygems/rubygems.org/issues/1171

---
David Radcliffe

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 9:47 AM Jeremy Weathers <jer...@codekindly.com> wrote:
I noticed that https://rubygems.org/gems/humanize suggests that the gem is abandoned with an update 2.5 years ago, rather than the actual last release of 1.8.0 about 2 weeks ago. I'm not sure if this data problem is confined to this one gem or if it affects many - it's certainly not a universal problem.

Ryan Bigg

Sep 2, 2018, 8:15:10 PM9/2/18
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com
Hi! I'm the owner of this gem and can definitely fix this problem now. https://github.com/radar/humanize/commit/4713f9d5977b0afb69b58a3c20a51a8e64dd46bb