Access Denied. Please sign up for an account at https://rubygems.org

R B.

Mar 1, 2021, 10:40:07 PM3/1/21
to rubygems.org
Hello. I keep on having this issue when trying to push my gem, while I already have an account on the site and I make sure I'm logged in. I already updated rubygems to the latest version. Please, how could I solve this?

Aditya Prakash

Mar 1, 2021, 11:26:03 PM3/1/21
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Can you please run `gem signout` and then `gem signin`. The latter command will ask you for your creds and scopes to enable for the API key. Make you enter Y for push_rubygems. If this doesn't work out for you, please paste the commands you ran and their output. You can also use sup...@rubygems.org to reach us privately.