Change Gravatar image results in generic profile image?

gangelo

May 22, 2023, 10:50:06 AM5/22/23
to rubygems.org
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced or is experiencing this...

My profile's been using a Gravatar image for a long time. Recently, I changed my Gravatar image to use a different image associated with my registered email, and now my profile shows a generic image. I've confirmed the image is being used by other apps using Gravatar where I've registered using the same email. How do I fix this?

 My profile is here.

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 10.40.06 AM.png

BGM

May 23, 2023, 10:50:27 AM5/23/23
to rubygems.org
Hi there!

Your profile picture looks fine to me... maybe it was cached on your end? Gravatar tends to take a bit to update accross every site.

Capture.PNG

Gene M. Angelo, Jr.

May 24, 2023, 8:03:16 AM5/24/23
to rubyge...@googlegroups.com
Yea, it is a little weird; it goes in and out now. I'll have to try clearing my cache. Ty.