Trello experiment

Nick Quaranto

Mar 12, 2013, 5:10:27 PM3/12/13
to RubyGems developers mailing list, rubyge...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

I started a Trello board for what's going on RubyGems.org. Please fill in
more stuff. I think anyone should be able to edit things, if not, let me
know:

https://trello.com/board/rubygems-org/513f9634a7ed906115000755

I'm kind of tired of jumping into IRC to figure out what's going on or why
problems exist, and we ought to be more public and transparent about it.
Now that our app and the infrastructure is open, the way we communicate
should be too.

-Nick

Nick Quaranto

Mar 12, 2013, 8:55:47 PM3/12/13
to RubyGems developers mailing list, rubyge...@googlegroups.com
Apparently public members can only comment, and not add cards. If you want
to be added and haven't already, please just ping me privately, in IRC, or
reply and I'll get you added.

I'd like to get a full picture of what's going on with the RubyGems.org
ecosystem...I can't keep everything in my head anymore and it's time to
expose everything.

Luis Lavena

Mar 12, 2013, 9:24:14 PM3/12/13
On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM, Nick Quaranto <ni...@quaran.to> wrote:
> Apparently public members can only comment, and not add cards. If you want
> to be added and haven't already, please just ping me privately, in IRC, or
> reply and I'll get you added.
>
> I'd like to get a full picture of what's going on with the RubyGems.org
> ecosystem...I can't keep everything in my head anymore and it's time to
> expose everything.

Thank you Nick for sharing!

--
Luis Lavena