Re: Hello from the TUF team

Tony Arcieri

Nov 13, 2013, 3:07:48 AM11/13/13
to Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy, he...@xaviershay.com, RubyGems developers mailing list
On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 8:44 PM, Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy <
tk...@students.poly.edu> wrote:

> We hope to be publicly sharing this PEP on GitHub very soon (probably in
> a day or two), and we will certainly inform you as soon as we do that.

Hi there,

Next week is Hack Week at Square! We're planning on trying to implement
something that vaguely resembles the existing Python work ;)

What are the best resources available that describe the plans for PyPI?

I've created a Google Group for the project if anyone would like to join
and participate in the discussion: (Or we could just cc: the TUF and
RubyGems lists ;)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rubygems-tuf

--
Tony Arcieri

Trishank Kuppusamy

Nov 13, 2013, 7:50:30 AM11/13/13
to Tony Arcieri, he...@xaviershay.com, RubyGems developers mailing list, theupdate...@googlegroups.com
Hello Tony,

What a coincidence --- we were planning to publish the PEP for PyPI+TUF today! There are only some formatting issues left, so let me get back to you on that ASAP :)

Thanks,

Trishank

Nov 13, 2013, 12:45:01 PM11/13/13
to Tony Arcieri, he...@xaviershay.com, RubyGems developers mailing list, theupdate...@googlegroups.com
So the PEP draft for PyPI+TUF has been published:

https://github.com/theupdateframework/pep-on-pypi-with-tuf

Definitely get in touch with us with your feedback!

Tony Arcieri

Nov 13, 2013, 5:29:56 PM11/13/13
to Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy, he...@xaviershay.com, RubyGems developers mailing list, theupdate...@googlegroups.com
Will look through it and let you know. Thanks!