My RubyFringe recap and slides

瀏覽次數:2 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Luke Francl

未讀,
2008年7月27日 下午3:19:122008/7/27
收件者:RubyFringe
Hey everybody,

I've (finally) posted my RubyFringe recap along with the slides and
handout from my talk.

http://railspikes.com/2008/7/27/rubyfringe-recap-and-slides

Has anyone compiled a list of blog posts about RubyFringe?

Later,
Luke

Avdi Grimm

未讀,
2008年7月28日 上午10:28:332008/7/28
收件者:rubyf...@googlegroups.com
On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Luke Francl <lo...@recursion.org> wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> I've (finally) posted my RubyFringe recap along with the slides and
> handout from my talk.
>
> http://railspikes.com/2008/7/27/rubyfringe-recap-and-slides

Luke, I meant to catch up with you at RubyFringe and tell you: your
talk was one of my three favorite talks of the weekend. I would
recommend these slides - and the video, whenever InfoQ gets around to
releasing it - to any programmer who is interested in improving the
quality of their code.

Thanks, Luke!

--
Avdi

Home: http://avdi.org
Twitter: http://twitter.com/avdi
Journal: http://avdi.livejournal.com

Reg Braithwaite

未讀,
2008年7月31日 下午3:04:242008/7/31
收件者:RubyFringe
On Jul 27, 3:19 pm, Luke Francl <l...@recursion.org> wrote:

> http://railspikes.com/2008/7/27/rubyfringe-recap-and-slides

Brilliant talk, and much needed. Thanks!

> Has anyone compiled a list of blog posts about RubyFringe?

Probably more curiosities than substantial posts about RubyFringe:

http://weblog.raganwald.com/2008/07/that-not-is-not-not-i-meant.html
http://weblog.raganwald.com/2008/07/l-is-not-code-smell.html

And Pete weighs in:

http://rethink.unspace.ca/2008/7/31/rubyfringe-what-now