Veriff is looking for Ruby developers

kaarel...@veriff.me

Jan 25, 2016, 12:18:42 PM1/25/16
to Rubyest

Hi!

I am Kaarel Kotkas from Veriff and our start-up provides innovative online identity verification solution and our service is to provide online identity verification for financial institutions, car rental agencies, airlines, embassies, social networks etc. Futhermore we are developing background check service for Uber and Taxify.

We have invented a new way to verify a person’s identity online and our startup is funded by several successful IT-companies. As a growing startup, our goal now is to take identification solutions to the next level and make them accessible to everyone and everywhere.

We're looking to add some back-end flavor to our team. If you have experience with Ruby and a knack for picking the right tool for every job, we'd like a word with you.

Looking forward to hear from you

Kaarel Kotkas

CEO and Founder at Veriff

+372 5345 4885
skype: kaarel.kotkas

Jarmo

Jan 26, 2016, 12:55:30 PM1/26/16
to rub...@googlegroups.com
Tere, Kaarel!

Piilusin saidile, kuid seal ei paista absoluutselt infot selle kohta, milles see innovatiivne identiteedi verifitseerimine seisneb. Kas kuskil on selle kohta ka (tehnilisemat) infot?

Parimatega,
Jarmo

--
Saite selle sõnumi, kuna olete liitunud Google'i gruppide grupiga "Rubyest".
Grupist eraldumiseks ja selle grupi meilide saamise peatamiseks saatke meil aadressile rubyee+un...@googlegroups.com.