EuRuKo 2017

Yasuhiro Yoshida

Aug 9, 2017, 2:29:29 PM8/9/17
to Rubyest
Hi everyone,

My name is Yasuhiro Yoshida. I'm a freelance software developer from Japan and currently staying in Tallinn. I am attending EuRuKo 2017 late next month and wondering if any of you guys are going as well and if I can finally get to know you by taking advantage of this opportunity. I'm thinking it would be really nice if we could have a little chat over there.

Let me know if you are interested. I have a little bit of free time right now. So having a little get-together around here would also perfectly work for me. So just let me know. :-)

Cheers!

Priit Tark

Aug 10, 2017, 9:10:24 AM8/10/17
to Rubyest
Tere Yasuhiro!

Welcome to Tallinn! I'm going to EuRuKo and I know about 2-3 people who will be in there as well.

How long do you stay in Estonia?

I can come, say tomorrow, to Old Town or around there. For example, we can go to the Lounge 24 bar (https://www.radissonblu.com/en/skyhotel-tallinn/restaurants) of top of Radisson hotel. There is nice view over Tallinn. Does it suits your to meet 18:00?

If you or other people in the list has other ideas/suggestions, let us know.

Kind regards,
Priit Tark
+37256202386

Yasuhiro Yoshida

Aug 11, 2017, 3:54:31 AM8/11/17
to Rubyest
Wow. Thank you for the warm welcome, Priit. And the meetup tonight sounds awesome! I will be at Lounge 24 at 18:00 today August 11.

Cheers!